Session 3: Community & Collaboration
* Story Blender (Enfra Networks) - (Seoul, South Korea) online blending of rich media.
* TripIt (SF) - organizing travel data onto one site.
* Flock (Mountain View, CA) - Social Web browser long in development.
* MusicShake (Seoul, South Korea) - aimed at mixing professional-quality music.
* 8020 Publishing (SF) - hybrid Web and magazine media publication.
Session 4: Crowd Sourcing
* Cake Financial (SF) - social community investment service.
* DocStoc (LA) - online professional document library and retrieval.
* Teach The People (Astoria, NY) - online education social network.
* CrowdSpirit (France) - community built around product design.
* Ponoko - personal manufactoruing platform.
The two sessions had much in common - as judge Yossi Vardi stated, these are very much a part of a new generation of grassroots-built companies.
Expert judges: Jossi Vardi, Ron Conway, Don Dodge, Rajeev Motwani.