Session 7: Rich Media & Mash Ups
Tuesday, 2:30 - 3:45pm
* XTR3D (Extreme Reality) - extremely cool, 3-D hand and body movement cursor system.
* BroadClip - MediaCatcher for Facebook for finding and playing music. Que?
* mEgo - an avatar-based digital multimedia profile management service going live today.
* Wixi - a media social network allowing members to interact, create and share content.
* BeFunky - helps turn images and videos into cartoons for online and for mobile phones.
Extreme REality had a very exciting tool - most all seemed features, and panelists Caterina Fake [flickr co-founder], MC Hammer, Sarah Lacy and Loïc Le Meur did a valiant job of seeking to keep the critique going before the conversation shifted towards the entertainment industry's likely interest in enforcing (vigorously) copyright.