So, it is true that we may have picked too early, though we have no interest/investment in any of these 39 [plus one, which will be chosen by audience selection from the 100 companies shelling out a rumored $2,500 each to appear during the breaks in the "Demo Pit" next door.
Nonetheless, perhaps one of the more variable sessions, ironically perhaps, involved revenue models and analytics.
Session 6: Revenue Models & Analytics
Tuesday, 10:45am - 12:00pm
* Spottt (AdBrite) - a 're-run' of linkexchange, better wtih blog and social network compatibility.
* Clickable - launches beta of its cross-platform advertising spend reporting tool.
* GotStatus - analytics that lost many viewers, including us.
* PubMatic - aims to help companies improve revenue opportunities across ad networks.
* ZocDoc - aim to put physicians online for appointments, started with 2% of NY city dentists.